Main Features and Specifications
LED: Cree XP-G Cool White (norminal CCT 6300 K)
User Selectable Modes: 3 (High, Medium and Low). Each mode can be configured to one of the two sub-levels.
- Light Output
- High: H1 220 Lm (0.9 hrs) or H2 120 Lm (2 hrs) / 4Hz Strobe
- Medium: M1 43 Lm (12 hrs) or M2 24 Lm (23 hrs)
- Low: L1 5 Lm (3.7 days) or L2 0.5 Lm (21 days)
- Light output are out the front (OTF) values. Runtime tests are done using Panasonic CR123A lithium batteries. Runtimes are usually much shorter with rechargeable RCR123 (16340) batteries, especially with protected 16340s that have higher discharge cut off voltage.
- Battery: One CR123A lithium primary or RCR123 Li-ion rechargeable. Batteries are not included in the package.
Battery Shelf Life: Over 3 years under parasitic drain
- Beam Type
- 80 degree spill beam spread
- 11 degree (3.8 feet at 20 feet) hot spot
- Diameter: 0.85 inch (22 mm)
- Length: 2.60 inch (67 mm)
- 1.1 oz (30.5 gram) with clip, without battery or headband
- Electronic soft-touch switch, with a 200,000 cycle operating life
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined casing from premium grade Alcoa aluminum bar stock
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Ultra clear lens with anti-reflection coatings on both sides
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
- Waterproof to IPX7 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the High can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Advanced Operation and Configuration
Short click turns on the light to High. Short click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
- Press and hold to cycle from Low to High, release to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections (except the strobe) for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level of the High can be configured after 6 double clicks. Double click (startng with the 7th) to cycle and select different brightness levels or strobes. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-level of the High are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
Accessories in the package
- One black silicone holder with headband