Main Features and Specifications
LED: Philips LUXEON Rebel (Tyical CRI: 85; Norminal CCT: 4000K)
User Selectable Modes: 3 (High, Medium and Low). Each mode can be configured to one of the two sub-levels.
- Light Output (OTF, Panasonic CR123A)
- Light Output (OTF, Sanyo 2000mAH Eneloop)
All 7 levels are current regulated.
Battery: One CR123A lithium primary or one 1.5V AA (NiMH, lithium or alkaline). Batteries are not included in the package. Unprotected 14500s or 16340s may be used but the performance/runtimes/functions are unknown. Protected 14500s or 16340s may not fit.
Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V - 4.2V
Parasitic Drain: negligible (equivalent to 6 years of battery life)
- Beam Type
- 80 degree spill beam spread
- 9 degree hot spot
- Diameter: 0.94 inch (23.9 mm)
- Length: 3.2 inch (81.6 mm)
- 1.9 oz (55 gram) without battery
- Side click electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined casing from premium grade Alcoa aluminum bar stock
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Ultra clear lens with anti-reflection coatings on both sides
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
- Waterproof to IPX7 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low). Each main level can be configured to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the High can be further configured to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Advanced Operation and Configuration
Short click turns on the light to High. Short click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low.
- Press and hold to cycle from Low to High, release to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections (except the strobe) for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
The second sub-level of the High can be configured after 6 double clicks. Double click (startng with the 7th) to cycle and select different brightness levels or strobes. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-level of the High are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
Accessories in the package
Removable pocket clip
- 4 o-rings